The Story

THE BLOG

New Website is Live!!! // Promise Tangeman // Showit

First of all, I have to say that Promise Tangeman is a creative genius. There was no way I could get a custom design by her at the moment (all in due time my friends), but as soon as she released the TimeOut template for Showit, I knew I had to make the transition to SHOWIT. My old template and hosting was great, but it didn’t have the “BOOMTOWN” that I was looking for. Well, for me at least, I can say that it does now.

I absolutely love her new design and most of my friends agreed that it was way better than my old one. Also, since almost all photographers I follow and admire use Showit for their photography sites, I knew it was time.

The pictures pop out more, the scrolling action in the galleries works great and it is much more user friendly. Plus, it just looks so interactive!!

Since I am the type that just needs to have it done and shown NOW, it IS live, but there is definitely a lot of changes to be made in the upcoming weeks. The design process for Showit seems a little overwhelming at first, but with an amazing support staff I have started to get the hang of it. Seriously, major props to the Showit Ninjas because without them I probably would have thrown this Mac out the window.

(Also, major props to Samurai Alex E. at Promise Tangeman Creative for making things so easy and helpful as well!)

Once I know how to fully work it, the site will definitely change a little bit (i.e. my travel/non-profit photos will be up, which are incredibly important).

But for now, please head over to the new website and check it out and let me know what you guys think!!

(Also, please point out any mistakes and changes/ recommendations that should be done).

Facebook Comments
  1. karla

November 18th, 2010 at 1:29 am

I love it!!! Great job.

2. Allie K

November 21st, 2010 at 9:05 pm

I love looking at your work and the new site looks so professional! My only input is that the scrolling makes me dizzy, maybe have an alternate transition method too:]

3. Alex Evjen

December 4th, 2010 at 10:40 pm

IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! So glad you love the stylegroup!!!

4. Laree Chesley

March 30th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I liked your post I thought it was quite interesting. Do you have any other articles like this one? If you have I certainly want to read them.

5. Air Max 2014 Shoes

July 28th, 2014 at 9:29 am

Even nowadays, Gucci and its designer goods are symbolic of course and a wonderful and tone style feeling. With the standing and sense of sophistication which come hand in hand with Gucci, it is got slowly and steadily grow to be essentially the most favored manufacturer along with the supporters do not mind spending even a fortune on acquiring merchandise carrying a Gucci brand on them.

6. New Kevin Durant Shoes

August 9th, 2014 at 4:14 am

This is where the iNspired handbags come in handy. Not knockoffs, inspired! Bags that resemble a designer but have no logo, logo tags etc.

7. jordan retro 11 bred for sale

September 21st, 2014 at 5:31 am

I discovered your blog website on google and check some of your early posts. Continue to keep up the pretty excellent operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading more from you later on!jordan retro 11 bred for sale http://tenderschicken.com/Images/annasui/sys.asp?key=jordan-retro-11-bred-for-sale-120

8. cheap jordan shoes from china

September 21st, 2014 at 5:32 am

There is certainly noticeably a bundle to understand about this. I assume you created particular nice points in functions also.cheap jordan shoes from china http://biltfonts.com/images/sys.asp?key=cheap-jordan-shoes-from-china-43