The Story

THE BLOG

RJ Loves Will // Engagement // Save The Date

RJ & Will.

These two share their lives. Literally.

They share their daily life with hundreds of thousands of viewers every single day. From the awesome days, to the bad days, to the boring days, fun days, puppy struggles, ALL OF IT. It floors me that people are able to do this. To wake up and share something so personal to so many loyal followers. [CLICK HERE] to check out their channel.

It is pretty {insert curse word} incredible.

Another thing that is incredible? Their puppy Dobby. I am obsessed. As soon as I walked into their home I immediately stopped paying attention to whatever they were saying and was like PUPPY! MUST PET. MUST HUG. MUST KIDNAP. The fact that he wore a bowtie for the shoot. Too cute.

RJ & Will are amazing. What an incredible couple. The fact that they share their love to so many people is ground-breaking in a way. How? I can just imagine a young follower seeing a same-sex couple being so prominent online and just having…… hope.

Hope is strong. And they provide that to so many viewers in a way.

Its fucking rad.

Will & RJ. You are fucking rad.

*pardon my french…. kind of. But not really, I curse a lot.

Facebook Comments
  1. Jennifer

October 22nd, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Awwwwww…. what an adorable couple!! You’ve captured their obvious love for each other so brilliantly.

2. Emily

October 23rd, 2015 at 4:55 am

I love these so much!

3. Ally

October 23rd, 2015 at 5:28 am

I love you guys. So stunning. Can’t wait for your wedding and the new chapter of you lives.

4. Jolene

October 23rd, 2015 at 8:21 am

Wow, those pictures are amazing!!! So beautiful!!

5. Simone

October 23rd, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Gorgeous pics,love u both cant wait for the wedding!!

6. SexySagi

October 24th, 2015 at 1:08 am

These pictures are so beautiful! The love that you two have for each other is deeply expressed in these photos;really love the ones with Dobby;total family affair!

7. JayZhangPhotog

October 24th, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Omg will and RJ you guys are too cute haha. Gab you did a great job! I love it! 🙂 – fellow photographer

8. Aneles Sanchez

November 5th, 2015 at 3:13 am

Playing the song and going trough these photos literally brought tears to my eyes. I love both Will and R.J so freaking much. They are by far the best and most genuine people on YouTube and I am so more than happy that they’re getting married soon. I couldn’t be happier. They have touched the hearts of thousands and continue to do so. I love them to pieces. xx -Aneles

9. sageee bieberr ✨

December 1st, 2015 at 5:19 pm

I was playing Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber and cried like a baby these are SUPER adorable and I can’t wait until the wedding !